How can an Architectural Design firm best share their personality with the ever-growing social world?
Tremmel Design Group is currently in the process of launching a revamped website, and this big idea is brought to the forefront. How do we share ourselves with the social world while still being genuine? The word ‘persona’ comes to mind, but not the definition typically given to it. Persona can mean many things, if you let yourself think about it. It is defined in the word’s everyday use as a social role or a character played by an actor. But what if we want to use our persona as the true essence of our firm, not a caricature of our firm? We will then think of the term to describe the many versions of ourselves we possess.
So, what are they? Over the decades of practice, what do we give to our clients and what do we gain from them? I’m afraid this list could go on and on, so I’ll try to keep it short.
- Provide VALUE. We add value in the form of built environments, letting us reassure the client that we listened.
- Provide COLLABORATION. As we work to orchestrate the many professions it takes to put a building together, we do so in the most efficient and creative manner possible.
- Provide TRUST. Working closely with you to give you the best product, means the client keeps coming back.
- Provide GOOD DESIGN. Good design isn’t everywhere, and we pride ourselves with the ability to create beautiful, lasting design.
- Provide FUN. Professionalism is always needed, but the design process needs to be fun as well. Having fun builds the morale within the team.
There are endless untouchable “things” that we, as architects, can provide. Of course we try to portray all of ourselves to the social world, but it takes word-of-mouth to really get it out there. We can wear many hats, but it’s finding the right hat that best suits your client.
So, stay tuned and check out our new website. Oh, and tell us what you think!